What's Up Creative Hustlers!
Today’s guest is Andrew Easton. A Los Angeles native, he’s the founder of Droodle Books.
Andrew’s on a mission to continue to inspire creativity, reduce stress, and improve productivity, by introducing the world’s first notebooks with unique coloring designs in the top margin of every page.
And what’s even better? They are included in our #CreativeHustler giveaway
He has an MBA in entrepreneurship where he did the entire program by hand with notebooks (WTF?)
After he graduated, he took up a role with Ernst & Young as a strategy consultant. A few year later, here he is taking all that knowledge and experiencing and launching a new product.
Moments of Inspiration:
- Being in control of his own life. How true, #CreativeHustlers!? Remember this one.
- Deadmaus - YES!!!!!! Huge fans of working with beats
- Taking the day off, when it’s called for and necessary
- Lean Analytics - Read this book so you can understand the right metrics that matter for you business.
- We all need a sick mobile office to travel around in. This TUMI laptop backpack looks pretty awesome if you ask me.
- We’re an Apple family, but this Dell touch screen does look pretty legit.
- Gotta have your shades when you travel. I know I do. Pursol glasses (folds)
- A good pair of headphones are imperative. Andrew is very much into the Beats headphones
- Transferwise is a great tool to send money overseas. Andrew used it on the creating of Droodle books and we use it regularly here with our clients and vendors. It’s a global economy!
- Listen to Andrew talk about focus as an entrepreneur and how traveling has impacted his journey thus far at 52:00
LinkedIn - Andrew Scott Easton