What's up, Creative Hustler? In the studio today with Steven, Alan, and Melissa recapping Dan Harding’s interview. [1:16] Dan is a Product evangelist for FollowUpThen, an email reminder service on a mission to Clear out your inbox, shorten your to-do list, and ensure you never forget to followup!
- [2:29] Melissa is PUMPED to announce her favorite daily tool, FollowUpThen has partnered with The Creative Hustler to bring you 30 days free! If you’re anything like Melissa, you need reminders. If it’s not on her calendar or popping up as a notification, it will never happen. FollowUpThen is an email and text message reminder platform that literally takes 3 minutes to set up. If you’re looking for a better way to stay on top of your emails, clients, family, friends take advantage of a free month on us! Go to fut.io/c/tch!
- [7:40] Features, benefits, and prices of the FollowUpThen tool.
- [11:27] I’m not here to gloat we already have the GOAT! #GoPats #MicDrop
- [11:50] How we were able to partner with FollowUpThen and the power of Twitter
- [15:00] altMBA with Seth Godin - The is an intensive, 4-week online workshop designed by Seth Godin for high-performing individuals who want to level up and lead.
- [19:24] Keeping the goal in mind - The most challenging part of being a Creative Hustler… wondering whether or not you’re doing the right thing. Keeping the goal in mind, and the layer above the goal and below the goal in line and making sure what you’re doing is worth it.
- [26:43] Imagine if we were obsessed with the things that we love about ourselves and stopped with the self-limiting beliefs?
- [32:52] Melissa’s Moment of Hustle
Contact Dan Harding:
Dan Harding: about.me/dan.harding
Product Evangelist at FollowUpThen: followupthen.com
Co-Founder at HealthSage: healthsage.info