Jan 26, 2017
What’s Up, Creative
In the San Diego studio this
week with Melissa and Alan recapping Tuesday’s Interview with Ben
Kissam. Take a listen as we dive deeper into what it means to
self-sabotage and work through personal challenges and Steven’s &
Melissa’s banter over meal planning.
To remind our listeners, Ben
Kissam, otherwise known as Coach K is a personal coach, bestselling
author, and the creator of The Coach K Show.
- [1:45] Who is Ben (aka Coach
- [1:55] A mission to eliminate
- [2:50] A 13-year journey from
seventh grade to adulthood. Learning how to control weight
- [5:34] Achievement become a
club, a door he couldn’t get break through
- [8:35] If you give yourself 1%
of a reason why not to do something and you won’t do
- [16:38] Why Ben is doing 12
cities in 6 weeks.
- [17:58] Putting yourself in
uncomfortable situations. Staying in trenches and personal
development on steroids.
- [23:29] Traveling and
experiences can be life changing. You can only go as deep as you’ve
- [24:40] Why being inside your
own head is scary and why finding the right key can serve other
Contact Ben Kissam:
Coach K Show