Grant Cooper is from Philly. He’s the Ceo of a digital agency named social vantage. He started his business with his best friend in college 3 - 4 years ago. Grant is 23 years old. DAMN - Good job, my friend.
- [00:40] Grant is an unbelievable ball of energy, holy awesome!
- [3:19] If you’re healthy, it’s basically your obligation to get up in the morning, inspire, and get shit done.
- Making good habits and surrounding yourself with good people
- [5:35] The idea of meditation rooms becoming mainstream
- [13:48] The importance of having a creative outlet. Grants creative outlet is picking up his canon 70d camera. That said, your creative outlet could be anything from nature, hiking, painting, videos, yoga, weight lifting, photography, etc.
- [8:19] Grant uses Headspace to balance. Headspace is an app that’s come up quite a bit on The Creative Hustler. Even just a quick 10 minute session after a bad call or meeting helps keep him in the right mindset.
- [9:07] Let’s just say there were neutral spaces for meditation with no premeditated agenda. Thoughts, Creative Hustlers?
- [6:24] Even to get physically fit you have to make a mental decision
- [20:00] Grant travels quite a bit. He’s learned how to adapt and understand people and different cultures. This has has a huge impact on his professional career because it’s taught him how to change messaging for different locations.
- [21:13] And the segment that Melissa was so adamant about not recording because she thought we did already… how to pack clothes for travel… do you know how to fold your suit jacket on the go!
- [21:29] The abrupt wrap up… who’s pea and who’s nut!
- [22:13] Melissa’s moment of hustle
Contact info for Grant Cooper: