Today we’ll be talking with Liz Whalen. A Personal Coach. Public Speaker. And Balance thought Leader, who is on a mission to transform the way we do business by focussing on your mental, physical and emotional health.
Liz Whalen coaches men and women seeking to optimize their days by increasing their energy, decreasing stress, and improving performance.
Her approach is focused on bringing balance and honoring the unique individual.
She combines the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda and mindfulness techniques with modern neuroscience, exercise science, and holistic nutrition to guide her clients toward living their best lives. - (source About Liz Whalen)
Moments of Inspiration:
You were born with wings why do you decide to crawl through life - Jalaluddin Rumi
Moment of Hustle:
- The #1 thing that gets Liz out of bed for is the excitement of new opportunities. Liz also has a strict morning routine that keeps her balanced, motivated, and maintains weight loss. Check out her video and blog for more info here.
- When Liz is feeling unbalanced she practices Holosync meditation for 15 minutes. Holosync is the “use of sounds at particular frequencies to ‘entrain the brain.’” Melissa and Steven checked it out and liked it! Holosync has mixed reviews. Tweet us know your thoughts!
- Plain filtered hot or warm water in a stainless steel thermos. It’s great for digestion, helps to move toxins, and stimulates the metabolism.
- Steven also mentioned the Soma water filter he uses at home and loves! “Soma is on a mission to improve life for everyone who drinks water, with sustainable, plant-based filters that make water healthy and delicious, beautiful carafes and pitchers, and the convenient Filters by Mail service.” Steven and Melissa receive a new filter every two months like clockwork!
- While Liz is in the air she never uses wifi or in seat entertainment. She uses time to read, meditate, or visualize her next steps. Constructive daydreaming is the power of visualization. Neuroscience is proving positive or negative thinking controls your mind and world. The conscious mind controls the subconscious mind. Liz dives in deeper to how your mind affects your body more here.
- Learn how Liz stays strict about her diet and doesn't comprise mealtime at 42:12
The Wisdom of Wellness